Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Sad news

It seems that our rueda group is falling apart. Some changes are temporary as one of the girls will be back in September, some are more permanent with another girl most likely moving to Chicago or elsewhere in August. And given that the third girl is generally flaky and have been out with a injured pec for two months by now, that leaves our group with one last girl and three guys. For practice sake, it's ok, we all have been taking turns leading and following, but bye-bye performances and other fun things...

Sad... Very sad. We just seemed to have found a nice groove.

Of course, on the bright side, we may find new people who will bring their unique personalities and fresh perspective to our little company. Let the search begin!

5 comments:

Mike said...

I see nothing on here that is reminiscent of the title and description. I surely hope you haven't lost your creative touch, for surely it isn't for want of time that you've not written anything interesting at all.

El Russo said...

Hey, your face being all blue and blown up because some 250-lbs clown jumped you doesn't give you a moral right or a priviledge to bash me for the lack of creativity. Maybe I have always been this dumb and you just have to face tough reality.

Mike said...

Hah... Hah... you said face... hah...

El Russo said...

I am faxing Friday so I may pick you up late in the evening. Not because you're being an ass to me but because such as life and work. If you want to get a ride from someone else who can be available earlier, just let me know. I may get out as early as 5 or as late as 8.

Mike said...

The plan mom and I have as of right now is I'll ride home with art and get there around 1. Then I'll unload art's car etc, by then mom should get home around 3. Then we'll get in her car and go back to Columbia to get the rest of my crap (that is, if anything is left) and ride back. You may not be necessary.